ALL CAN SKI 2020
All Can Ski is in it's 28th year. It is an adapted water ski day for participants with physical disabilities to experience water skiing for the first time or to continue to advance their skills to becoming an independent skier. We provide all the adapted equipment and are excited to continue working with MAWS (Metroplex Adapted Water Sport) and their amazing crew of instructors.
Dates: August 17 & 18, 2020
Location: San Marcos River Ranch Water Ski Lake
308 River Ranch Cir
Martindale, Texas 78655
Registration Fee: $35.00
Admission for: 1 adapted water skier and 1 guest
Minimum of 2 rounds of skiing
Lunch for skier and 1 guest
Please sign up for 1 session:
Session I: 9 am - Noon
Session II: 1 pm-4 pm
Session III: 9 am - Noon (Military Only)
Session IV: 1 pm - 4 pm
Note: Military participants can sign-up for any session, but the Aug. 18th AM session is for only military.
Volunteer Sign Up!!!
- No staff, volunteers or participants can attend if there is any sign of illness.
- Full Refunds will be given to any participant unable to participate due to COVID-19.
- All volunteers and staff will wear mask when within 12 feet of participants.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available for all participants and volunteers.
- Each participant will only be allowed 1 guest, a request for a second guest will need to be cleared with the organizing committee.